Sunday, January 18, 2009

Baby Girl Coming


Dustin & Kyla are excitedly awaiting the arrival of their first baby, due May 17th. Ultra sound found no boy parts, so we are having a Girl. I am so excited to be a grandma again. Our family is just growing and growing. Dustin is finishing his schooling this summer too, so they are anticipating a move in their lives after the baby is here. I'm planning on going to Arizona to be there for the birth and help out where I can for a couple of weeks. That means Dad here gets to be Mr. Mom. He's not thinking this is a fair plan. I think its a wonderful plan.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! I am so excited for them - they look so little in this picture! I can't even wait for baby Pennington to come! :)

    ReplyDelete