Thursday, July 30, 2009

New Residence


This is my new humble abode. Its a cute little guest house. One room with a small kitchenette and a bathroom. Small, but I have all my needs met. It takes a lot less time to clean than my 4,000 sq. ft. home in Oregon. But I do miss it. It was hard to say good-bye to Ken. He and Gavyn went back to Oregon to work, sell the house and attend Boy Scout Camp. I feel very dismantled. This transition is taking its toll. The view from my porch is this beautiful pond. I enjoy the birds, crickets and cows. The sounds of nature are all around. I listen to them as I drift off to sleep, and they arouse me in the morning. We have baby birds in the corner of the porch. I've enjoyed watching the parents swoop in to feed their hungrey babies.




1 comment:

  1. We enjoyed them while they were here and hated to see them head back to Arkansas.

    ReplyDelete