Sunday, August 30, 2009

Farm Animals








The kids are have wonderful experiences learning how to care for and love the animals on the farm. Ariona is becoming a great horse rider. She tolerates Makenzie getting her turn. Levi had a run in this week with the rooster that is behind him in the picture. I was driving in from work, and I hear him yelling, madder than a hornet, "I'm going to kill you." Thinking that he was yelling at a sibling, I was ready to give the lecture on we speak to one another. I get to him and he is bleeding, sweaty and sobbing. He had been trying to get the chickens in the pen and the rooster attached him. He had a bad scratch across his eye lid and down his cheek with peck holes on the back of his neck. I took him the house and washed him up before he could settle down long enough to tell me what had happened. Grandpa gave him permission to carry a big stick the next time he had to go into the pen. He is armed and ready.

1 comment:

  1. Haha - That was such a funny story.
    I sure miss you guys! I am ready for a visit. Get 'em Levi!

    ReplyDelete